• Multi-technology card configurationsare available to help plan migrations and support multiple systems such as OmniClass and HID Prox on the same card.
• Available in 2K-bit and 16K-bit sizes. The 2K-bit size is for access only while the 16K-bit size will support access and other applications.
• The ability to program the credentials in the factory or field.
• The ability to locally store biometric templates on the credential to protect privacy, increase system throughput, and eliminate template maintenance time in local readers.
• Custom options include: custom artwork, UV ink, surface or embedded hologram and an added contact smart chip module.
• Upgrade to OmniClass by adding a sticker to existing 125kHz proximity, Wiegand or magnetic stripe cards.